Top 10 Questions about Watts
- My child was absent yesterday. Does he/she need a note?
- My child is coming in late (tardy) today. What do I do?
- My child is sick. Can I request homework for him/her?
- Can you give my child Advil or Tylenol at school?
- Can my child bring in and carry his/her own medicine at school?
- Can my child carry cough drops at school?
- If I’m paying with cash for a school related function, do I need the proper amount?
- Do I have to come in to the office to pick up my child early from school or when I drop my child off after an appointment?
- When does __________ start?
- What is the procedure if I am planning to have my child absent from school for two or more days?
Watts has a security system at our front door. This will require all visitors to push a button to communicate to the office who they are and the
reason for their visit. The door will be released electronically from the office. The building will remain locked during school hours. Please be
patient with us as we are doing our best to keep our students and staff safe.
WHEN IN DOUBT, SEND A NOTE OR CALL AND TALK WITH US. Communication will help make your child's middle school experience the best it can be!
Watts’ office phone number is 937-434-0370 or email Jennifer.Deaton@centerville.k12.oh.us.